The Snapshot Spectacular (Photo Capture Competition) Win Free Prizes here!

Dear PSNProfiles Members:

As we can see lately Photo Mode becoming an important feature in any of the games especially AAA titles and a lot of great players like you spend time taking nice photos and posting them, I would like to encourage that by creating an initiative I will be moderating it at the beginning with the help some PSNProfiles moderators the initiative is:

All Members are welcome to post their Photos captured by them on PlayStation 4/5 and each month we will select a winner, the winner will receive a 20$ PSN Card or its equivalent for his region, at the end of the year we will do a Poll for the Best Photo of the year and the winner will get PSN 50$.

Below are the rules which will be updated as needed:

·        The photos need to be captured by you not taken from someone else.

·        Post a link in Here to your Photo with the tag to @PSNProfileShare on Twitter.

·        On the 25th of each month, we will select the best 10 Photos and will do a Poll for all members to vote for the Winner, at the beginning if there are fewer than 10 Photos all of them qualify.

·        In case of a tie will extend the vote for another week, if still a tie will split 20$ into two 10$ for each, if the tie is for more than 2 members vote will be extended in agreement with the members.

·        By end of the month, the winner will receive the PSN card of 20$

·        PSN CARDS will be given for regions such as (US, UK, EU, JP) I can’t guaranty other regions as I will be providing them from Amazon.

This initiative is in the making and I will keep improving it, so please feel free to PM or post any suggestions and I will adjust accordingly, we will start from today and First draw will be done on 25 Dec 2021

Edited by TheWitcherPrince
  • Like 2