Audio diary trophy didn’t pop

charmlessjewel

1 hour ago, charmlessjewel said:

Update: no trophy for the story items or swords either, but I did get junkrunner for whatever reason. i have no clue what the issue issue is 

I only have a definite answer for the sword issue. There are 2 new swords connected to the two modes, wave mode and kill run. If you collected all the swords, beat wave mode and then start up the first story mission and it should unlock. You need to do a new playthrough anyways for the full potential trophy so I recommend just only looking for the story item collectibles again if you don’t find the issue. 

Edited by ArabianSwordsman

On 2021-11-20 at 10:40 PM, ArabianSwordsman said:

I only have a definite answer for the sword issue. There are 2 new swords connected to the two modes, wave mode and kill run. If you collected all the swords, beat wave mode and then start up the first story mission and it should unlock. You need to do a new playthrough anyways for the full potential trophy so I recommend just only looking for the story item collectibles again if you don’t find the issue. 

I just finished getting along the collectables again in a new playthrough and still nothing, have no words. Can’t believe I wasted so much time on this game for nothing 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-12-06 at 0:09 PM, Mezmerize16 said:

i got the same problem about these 3 trophies(junkrunner unlocked), i have the digital version so i cannot downgrade the game at the 1.00 version right? i'm fucked till a new patch?

I’m digital as well, new patch today, I’ll  let you guys know if it does anything 

Edited by charmlessjewel
Spelling error

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...