Problem with the "Cooper Clan Cosplayer" trophy

Wellyson

I have a small problem that is stopping me from getting this trophy.

I already have the Sly Tanuki sword kit, the Crooked Kama Headband, and the Gosaku armor. But when I go to the merchant the Gosaky armor doesn't show up on the armor dyes menu, which makes it impossible to buy the blue color gradient.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

2 minutes ago, Parker said:

If I recall correctly, not all merchants have dye for all armor. Have you tried going to another area? I believe I went to the Golden Temple and was able to get the dye. 

Parker

I tried a few different ones and couldn't find it. When I get back home I'll try the Golden Temple to see if I have any luck.

This is what it states in one of the guides.

Gosaku Armor Dye: 
The Gosaku Armor is obtained from the Mythic Tale "The Unbreakable Gosaku".* The Ocean's Guardian dye, purchased at merchants in Kamiagata for 10 flowers, (this dye cannot be purchased on merchants on other territories).

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Parker said:

If I recall correctly, not all merchants have dye for all armor. Have you tried going to another area? I believe I went to the Golden Temple and was able to get the dye. 

Parker

Got it at the Jogaku Temple. Tks!

Just now, Blurrkup said:

This is what it states in one of the guides.

Gosaku Armor Dye: 
The Gosaku Armor is obtained from the Mythic Tale "The Unbreakable Gosaku".* The Ocean's Guardian dye, purchased at merchants in Kamiagata for 10 flowers, (this dye cannot be purchased on merchants on other territories).

Oh, I didn't see that on the guide. Thank you.

• Like 1