Picking this back up and exploring the mystery!

TristanBrown17

Oh boy. This disaster. After a few days of redownloading this and playing through the miscellaneous trophies, I am hoping to condense what I have found to help anyone who picked this up, whether on purpose or by mistake like myself. 

Dynasty Win Trophies

I managed to pop the 2019 regular season trophy by playing a full 15 minute game with the team I selected without simming at all, and the trophy popped as expected. 

I'm attempting to play a bowl game with a team that I did not select from the start of dynasty at full 15 minute quarters, and will update when available. 

Based on the above finding, I will potentially try this with the Playoff Game. 

Recruiting Trophies

Dang. Made it to Week 9 with manual recruiting and simming each week (sans the first week) and all the recruits disappeared even though I was leading most of them in the recruitment battle. After talking with another player, it seems that this may be one of the weird bugs in this game full of them, so I guess another attempt is in order when I regain my sanity from losing that. 

Due to not wanting them to get spammed, I will leave out my sources that I'm talking to as I try to figure out how the trophy completion works in this game. 

• Like 1

So here's what I've found out thus far...

For the Bowl Game and Dynasty Playoff trophies, it needs to be the team you selected to control for the dynasty, and you are unable to play a random bowl game with teams that weren't a part of your initial pick. Also, the dynasty playoff trophy did not pop when I played the first round of the playoff, but rather when I won the championship in the second round of the playoffs. It appears to be confusing who it picks, because my team was 6-6 after I simmed, but was still ranked fourth somehow and made it into the playoff. For those who will ask, I selected Central Texas for the Playoff trophy and Philadelphia for the Bowl Game. 

For recruiting, it seems to be that you need to play the game before the recruits commit to your school, at least that's what happened in a previous season. I had 2 and 3 star commits, but the trophies didn't pop. I had one left who committed the following week, but I played the game for the previous week before he accepted. It seems that the game checks to see if you're playing the game when the recruit commits, but this game is so buggy that it's hard to make a definitive answer. I will update when I can manage to pop the remaining recruiting trophies

• Like 1

Final post in this thread for me unless people have questions!

I finally finished the game. The bowl game and playoff trophies are pretty self-explanatory, and mentioned in the above post. However, recruiting is a nightmare, particularly landing the 5 star recruit. 

So you need to recruit the players up until Week 9 of the season and you are able to sim games up until you get the recruits to commit. At this point, you will likely notice that multiple players disappear from the list (and this becomes a lot more frequent with 5 star recruits) because they have committed to other teams. If they remain on your list after you finish Week 8, this means that they will more than likely commit to your team. BEFORE you talk to the recruits in Week 9, start up the game for the week, then quit the game. The game itself needs to recognize that you played at least a little bit of it as the user. Once you have done this, go and talk to the players using the "Call" feature and do your normal recruiting, and at some point on that call, you should get a commitment. 

Note about 5-star recruits...

These guys absolutely suck. They will almost all commit to other teams, so often that it took me 14 runs of the dynasty in order to get a 5-star commit to be on my team. You have to be patient and continue to try and try until one eventually commits. With the amount of time you have before recruits choose to commit, you can put every 5-star recruit on your targeted board and get them all up to "Elite" level of interest. 

I will likely not be writing a guide for this game unless I can get a co-author on board because I do not have the time to sit and write all this out on my own. If you're interested, PM me. If there are any questions, feel free to tag me in the thread and I'll do my best to respond. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 11/25/2021 at 3:10 PM, TristanBrown17 said:

Final post in this thread for me unless people have questions!

I finally finished the game. The bowl game and playoff trophies are pretty self-explanatory, and mentioned in the above post. However, recruiting is a nightmare, particularly landing the 5 star recruit. 

So you need to recruit the players up until Week 9 of the season and you are able to sim games up until you get the recruits to commit. At this point, you will likely notice that multiple players disappear from the list (and this becomes a lot more frequent with 5 star recruits) because they have committed to other teams. If they remain on your list after you finish Week 8, this means that they will more than likely commit to your team. BEFORE you talk to the recruits in Week 9, start up the game for the week, then quit the game. The game itself needs to recognize that you played at least a little bit of it as the user. Once you have done this, go and talk to the players using the "Call" feature and do your normal recruiting, and at some point on that call, you should get a commitment. 

Note about 5-star recruits...

These guys absolutely suck. They will almost all commit to other teams, so often that it took me 14 runs of the dynasty in order to get a 5-star commit to be on my team. You have to be patient and continue to try and try until one eventually commits. With the amount of time you have before recruits choose to commit, you can put every 5-star recruit on your targeted board and get them all up to "Elite" level of interest. 

I will likely not be writing a guide for this game unless I can get a co-author on board because I do not have the time to sit and write all this out on my own. If you're interested, PM me. If there are any questions, feel free to tag me in the thread and I'll do my best to respond. 

How were you able to get Mr leg and the wall? 

Edited by JEDI_BROTHERS
Turned on notifications for reply

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2022 at 8:23 PM, JEDI_BROTHERS said:

How were you able to get Mr leg and the wall? 

Sorry. Been away for a while. Mr. Leg is just for kicking a 50+ yard field goal. Pick a good team, they should have a good kicker, and be behind the 33 yard line. Quick flick of the L stick (if i remember right) and you'll make it. As for the wall, it's kinda random. Play the full 15 minute quarter games. User the same player the whole game, and just run into people. I felt like I completed it a few times, but ya gotta just keep going at it. Hope this helps

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TristanBrown17 said:

Sorry. Been away for a while. Mr. Leg is just for kicking a 50+ yard field goal. Pick a good team, they should have a good kicker, and be behind the 33 yard line. Quick flick of the L stick (if i remember right) and you'll make it. As for the wall, it's kinda random. Play the full 15 minute quarter games. User the same player the whole game, and just run into people. I felt like I completed it a few times, but ya gotta just keep going at it. Hope this helps

Thank you. I've had some issues but I'm getting them slowly but somewhat surely.