Doesn't sync with Trophies.

Meowcall

Hello to those who read this.

I recently downloaded this game as it was priced as Free, but named (XPOSED Reloaded).

I've never had issues with Trophies, up until now. But, I can get the Trophies for the game, but they won't register on my console or this website for some reason?

I've not seen any reports on this bug, but if it helps, when I view my Trophies through Notifications, I get this error code: WS-37073-0.

Even searching the PlayStation Support website through the console, there are no error codes like this.

If anyone can help me, please let me know. Thanks. ^-^

21 minutes ago, Mike_here_TV said:

Hello to those who read this.

I recently downloaded this game as it was priced as Free, but named (XPOSED Reloaded).

I've never had issues with Trophies, up until now. But, I can get the Trophies for the game, but they won't register on my console or this website for some reason?

I've not seen any reports on this bug, but if it helps, when I view my Trophies through Notifications, I get this error code: WS-37073-0.

Even searching the PlayStation Support website through the console, there are no error codes like this.

If anyone can help me, please let me know. Thanks. ^-^

Notify the developer. They haven’t uploaded their trophy list to Sony yet. Once they do that, they’ll be on PSN and show up here. 

• Like 2

Sorry for the late reply, I've only just seen the messages.

Only recently today, it has properly updated the Trophies, which is good.

I'm not sure if I did something without realizing that fixed it, or the Developers has only just sorted it out.

Thank you for the support, though. ^-^

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mike_here_TV said:

I'm not sure if I did something without realizing that fixed it, or the Developers has only just sorted it out.

Thank you for the support, though. ^-^

The developers uploaded their trophy list. There is nothing anyone else could have done to fix it.

• Like 1