• Cincinnati Bengals
    • Philadelphia Eagles
    • Indianapolis Colts
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Kansas City Chiefs
    • San Francisco 49ers
    • San Diego Chargers
    • New Orleans Saints

With the NFL Playoffs kicking off today with Wild Card games, I am interested to see who you guys think will win. I think it will be Patriots over Panthers, but the Colts looked good in the second half.

P.S. I am including KC in the poll for those of you who originally thought they would be in it, so please own up!

Seahawks defense is peaking at the perfect time and they get to stay home as long as they keep winning.  Not to mention getting a huge boost on offense with Harvin FINALLY playing.

Colts are... I don't even know, but these 4th quarter comebacks and general good fortune (Charles stays healthy all year until the 1st drive of the playoffs and a fumble bouncing right into Luck's hands for the winning TD) seem to support that they're a team that can't lose.  Until the SB of course.

Seahawks win in a revenge game by having a better running game in the crap weather and a defense that smothers the Colts in the SB.  20-10 Hawks :yay:

Edited by skidmarkgn

I think Denver will make it to the Bowl and own it. The Pats have been extremely disappointing this season (much to everyone's happyness) and I can't really see them reaching the Super Bowl, let alone win it. I also think the Colts can beat New England (in case they do face up), whereas I think they wouldn't beat Denver. In the event of Brady being lucky enough to have Manning play against him yet another time so he can learn something new, I don't think NE would be lucky as the last time and I don't think Manning would be as invisible as last time, so I think they'd kick their asses.

As for the other side, I'm really not so sure, so I just picked the 49s at random (without taking into consideration the Eagles, since they're out already).