how to get the SUDDEN STRIKE 4 mobile fortress trophy?

omarzkie

is there any other guide to get this trophy? i can acquire a few 3-5 steel wall badges in every missions. getting 10 steel wall badges in one mission is difficult. 

asking for suggestions to achieve this trophy. and which mission should i grind to get that badges,

SUDDEN STRIKE 4 is really a good RTS game for console also. i get addictive to its historical ww2 battles. sadly only few players play this game.  

Pretty sure I earned the Steel Wall trophy playing the Iwo Jima campaign in the Pacific dlc.  I’m sure you can earn it in many other scenarios. But essentially what happened, is an heavy armor tank of mine wasn’t in range to see and fire at a weak gun the Japanese had in a pillbox.   But they could see me and fired repeatedly, not doing much damage. This happened a few times in this scenario and I got the trophy without trying. 
Hope this helps! I agree it’s a great game but the road to the platinum will be long and I’m not sure lots of gamers have patience and perseverance to push through games like this. I’ve probably logged in at least 20 hours into the Pacific dlc and I’m not even finished with it. 

• Like 1

i see. iv never thought about that. so the standard version game trophies can also be achieve from playing the dlc missions. Appreciate it! thanks. i know is time consuming playing the infantry, armor and support doctrines in all 21 missions each. plus playing those challenge mode missions are fairly difficult unless you play the missions multiple times.  

• Like 1