Platinum in a week?

mrjoshuadoyle

Very last minute but I’ve been looking to platinum this for a while and I’ve only just found out in the last 48hrs that the servers are shutting down on the 16th December. Are the online trophies doable in just over a week? Are there any unobtainables? And what sort of jobs give out the most RP and money?

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, mrjoshuadoyle said:

Okay thanks for the feedback. The trophy says lots of people have earned it recently, how is that? Or does that trophy show people who have earned it on both PS3 and PS4?

these people will be flagged sooner or later, as the only way to get this trophy is by illegal means.

Just now, mrjoshuadoyle said:

Okay thanks for the feedback. The trophy says lots of people have earned it recently, how is that? Or does that trophy show people who have earned it on both PS3 and PS4?

It's a trophy that can still be unlocked by being in a lobby inhabited by a modder who then puts a bounty on you. This is considered by this site as an illegal way of unlocking the trophy and will result in your profile being flagged for removal from the leaderboards. The reason you still see people earning the trophy is because it is an uphill struggle removing them all, as it's a manual process. Once the servers close down then it should become easier to get through all the profiles to remove them.

You can easily do the rank 100 with the method described in EventfulJet’s thread. Everything else will need a good boosting team. I’m sure there’s plenty of sessions going around right now 

Edited by KMan34

I will just leave a note to only play on Private or Solo sessions, since open lobbies will likely lead you to run into hackers easily and screw your profile if you aren't careful (they can auto-unlock all your lvl up trophies, that will lead to you being flagged for sure).

I did it on and off, and took me about 3 weeks to do everything, so, doing everything in a week will be cutting it close, specially if you also want to do all the Heist DLC stuff.

Still, if you have a lot of free time during that time, I would give it a try and see how far you can get with the online.

Good luck and avoid public lobbies!!