How difficult is tHe online medal trophies?

Megaman80

7 minutes ago, Megaman80 said:

Topic. Wondering about starting this game. How is the online, reaching top 10!? And guide say its 3 of 10?

Extremely easy. With only 2-6 people playing, a top10 score is guaranteed ;).

I did this about a month ago.

You do need a boosting partner (or a 2nd console) for some real time co-op play and a 2nd controller for couch co-op in those online challenges.

On 7.12.2021 at 9:27 PM, de_digibeet said:

Extremely easy. With only 2-6 people playing, a top10 score is guaranteed ;).

I did this about a month ago.

You do need a boosting partner (or a 2nd console) for some real time co-op play and a 2nd controller for couch co-op in those online challenges.

Oh bummer, then this will be a blocker for me. I have a ps4 and a ps5 but i only have 1 user with ps+. So unless anyone will help out this will be a no go for me, although i would reall like to go for 100%. Is the coop just a short match or something?

1 minute ago, Megaman80 said:

Oh bummer, then this will be a blocker for me. I have a ps4 and a ps5 but i only have 1 user with ps+. So unless anyone will help out this will be a no go for me, although i would reall like to go for 100%. Is the coop just a short match or something?

That will do quite nicely in fact, no need for psn+ for this game to go online. Here's how yo do it: download the game on both with your main account. Play the game as usual on whichever console you're playing. Now, on the other console, log in with your 2nd account, start the game and play the tutorial planets. Then start the next planet in private online mode and invite your main account. Have the 2nd account stay inside the main base so it doesn't run out of oxygen and start making and shipping soup with your main account player. You need to manually load the soup can into a rocket 100 times if memory serves, while in another person's base. You can automate other stuff, so long as you manually load the can of soup into a rocket.

• Like 2

Cool i tried to log in with my daughters account and she could play online via my account and play ps+, sine i just remembered that she could play sackboy adventures online with other players, so ps+ or not i think i just gonna start this game today and get those online medals done!

• Like 1