time to 100%?

XpanderFX

• 5 weeks later...

I believe it’s roughly 40-150 games per character to unlock all 6 afterglows, depending on your performance. Buying the chapter pass will cut the required games in half due to the massive xp that’s rewarded on each class.

I got it done in 50 hours, all after that xp patch but ~20 hours was after buying the chapter pass. Everything was done in royale mode as well and I had like a 50% win rate with 5-15 kills every game (excluding the ice class, ~5 kills/15% win rate). I heard tdm is more efficient but I found it way to chaotic to be funx

Edited by DHawk12
  • Like 3

• 10 months later...

Currently grinding out the XP for the required L14 for all classes in BR mode, Solo.
Am finding that it takes minimum 8 solid hours per character, depending on your RNG to finish first and get about 10 kills / 1800-2000 xp per match.
Some may find it goes higher to 12hrs or greater per character.
Mind you I started this game start of November, so I have no advantage from XP boosts and the like others may have had.

Good tip:
Find the elemental shrines at the start of the match to boost your primary gauntlet.
Learning their locations helps if the spawn points do not occur near your current elemental choice.
Sometimes the shrines help to boost your secondary gauntlet as a consolation.

• Like 2