Code Vein Mender of Minds doesn't pop

TheAbyssWalker61

Hey i don't know what i have to do for this ugly achievment, i have restore everything but still doesn't work, i can't get the Fionn vestiges because i have the bad ending, "to the eternity" i follow the guide but i can't get all vestiges, i have the scout and hermes so what can i do now? a new game plus? because i can't get fionn one?

26 minutes ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

Hey i don't know what i have to do for this ugly achievment, i have restore everything but still doesn't work, i can't get the Fionn vestiges because i have the bad ending, "to the eternity" i follow the guide but i can't get all vestiges, i have the scout and hermes so what can i do now? a new game plus? because i can't get fionn one?

Has to be done in one playthrough, if you've already gotten an ending, you'll have to replay the game

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

man how can i track the ones i missed lol, i dont know inventory just show me the number not the letter, what  can i do, starting a nwe gameplay and do the fionn one or track all ?

https://codevein.wiki.fextralife.com/Locations

You can use the maps for each area, it notes the location for important items including vestige fragments

You'll know when you're done when Io no longer has any vestiges left you can restore

Edited by SnowxSakura

55 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

https://codevein.wiki.fextralife.com/Locations

You can use the maps for each area, it notes the location for important items including vestige fragments

You'll know when you're done when Io no longer has any vestiges left you can restore

im on that, io tells me that i cant restore more but nothing that the trophy pops, this is insane... i dont know what to do for this stupid trophy, i spend all day and nothing

Edit: I got it, i need the scathach II lol, the city in flames sucks ass, thanks!!

Edited by TheAbyssWalker61

8 hours ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

im on that, io tells me that i cant restore more but nothing that the trophy pops, this is insane... i dont know what to do for this stupid trophy, i spend all day and nothing

Edit: I got it, i need the scathach II lol, the city in flames sucks ass, thanks!!

Good luck! At least it's not the cathedral, that map takes so long to traverse though