Problem with 0% trophy list

kolomast

So my brother missclicked and launched Battlefield V on my profile, not his. Mistake was quickly adressed and he quit game leaving a 0% trophy game (note that no trophies were earned so I am not blocked from deleting game from trophy list). I did delete Battlefieled V from my profile list on PS4 but when i update profile on PSNProfiles Battlefield V is still on my trophy list despite me deleting it  (with 0%). Is there any way to fix this? It is not major problem since on my Sony Profile, when I start the console, there is no Battlefield V trophy so guess this is more of an PSN Profiles problem than PlayStation Network problem. Anybody had any similair experience? If anyone needs screenshots/pictures I will post them... 

P.S. Excuse me in advance for my poor grammar/spelling and overall bad usage of english language, it is not my mother tongue. 

3 minutes ago, kolomast said:

So my brother missclicked and launched Battlefield V on my profile, not his. Mistake was quickly adressed and he quit game leaving a 0% trophy game (note that no trophies were earned so I am not blocked from deleting game from trophy list). I did delete Battlefieled V from my profile list on PS4 but when i update profile on PSNProfiles Battlefield V is still on my trophy list despite me deleting it  (with 0%). Is there any way to fix this? It is not major problem since on my Sony Profile, when I start the console, there is no Battlefield V trophy so guess this is more of an PSN Profiles problem than PlayStation Network problem. Anybody had any similair experience? If anyone needs screenshots/pictures I will post them... 

P.S. Excuse me in advance for my poor grammar/spelling and overall bad usage of english language, it is not my mother tongue. 

Earn a new trophy in any other game and then sync with PSN and when you next update here after that is done, it'll go away.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Earn a new trophy in any other game and then sync with PSN and when you next update here after that is done, it'll go away.

3 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Earn one more new trophy, sync it, refresh your PSNP profile aaaaaaand.... VOILA! :D

Thanks for info guys. I've been on a pause from PS4 gaming, time to get back to grind. ?

• Like 1