Difficulty Trophies

To get the difficulty related trophies, you have to start the game on whatever difficulty you want and play through it the whole way without lowering difficulty. So if you want the trophy for beating the game on heroic, you have to start a new game on heroic and play through the whole thing without lowering the difficulty. Although after you beat the game, you can lower the difficulty again for cleanup without messing anything up.

Edited by GirguinPengaffes
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2022. 01. 09. at 2:55 PM, LordBilbanes said:

How difficult is the highest difficulty?  Also, do the trophies stack?

Don't know, if you are still interested in the game (you should be, it's a damn good game :D), but here we go. Heroic can be tough, but not unbeatable at all. The beginning of the game will be definitely rough, the bosses can be really tough, but using the right party members, everything was manageable up until the point where I am right now (about halfway in the story). And yes, the trophies do stack (at least they should).

• 2 weeks later...

Just started playing. I had some very minor struggles with heroic starting out, but once I got a few hours into the game it's very managable. I wouldn't go so far as to say easy, but it's not particularly difficult either. Most of my small struggle came when I was playing the tutorial/introduction sections without a full party - either was missing a healer, or a damage dealer at the start and even with that a few potions made up the difference. I'm a few hours in now and am faring pretty well.