Can't find one hologram near the Giant Tree

SolidDiablo

The holograms have been mostly easy to find since the latest update, since they're more accurately labeled on your map.  But there's one just south of the Giant Tree that I can't figure out.  I've gone everywhere in this area I think but I don't see anywhere where it could be.  Looking online I found this page which I translated from German:

https://www.trophies.de/forum/thema/177175-fundorte-der-6-apwete-manduski-anabelle-podcasts/

1.  In the large fungus / mushroom tree near the cages {there is a pallet in front of it} .

This doesn't really help because I don't know what cages they're referring to (unless it's the tunnels with rats?) and I certainly couldn't find a pallet.  And there's nothing in the tree itself, unless that's a translation issue.

Edited by SolidDiablo

I think you are missing the one just before you got chased by the bird and had to run through the old pipes while the bird was chasing you.
In the story you jump from a tree to a mountain area, and shortly after you get chased by the bird. When you land on the area there is one behind a pallet/wood. I used this walkthrough I found online on parts where I really was clueless on where to go. The podcast I think you are missing is at 1:37:00.

Edited by RiverBeaver

Thanks, I found it! 

Unfortunately, I've gotten every podcast on the map and the last two trophies for the podcast glitched out and didn't unlock for me.  Kind of disappointing.  I'm hoping someone can figure out a way to make it register because while I do need to replay the game on Easy I don't know if I want to go back through all of the podcasts again.

Just report the bugs to the developer (they are also very fast to reply on Twitter).
I also got one that didn't register first, the on where you have to posses all animal, but after the patch that trophy popped right away when I logged in on my save. Along with a 2nd glitched trophy. They did mention to me on Twitter they fixed my trophy issue and it should pop after the patch.