What is the best build?

bobby_94916

I m currently playing it , but i am struggling a little bit with finding the best build if any of you that master the game can you give me a tip , advice it will realy help i look up some guides but but i feel here i understand better. I want to complete the game as fast as possible ....thanks in advance :) 

Go for a strength build. Being a Pyromancer isn’t as good As it’s been nerfed to the ground. I personally used the broad sword. You get it pretty early on and is quite decent.

You can also go for the twin swords as they scale well on strength and dexterity. Also a starting weapon for a class. But I forget.

Edited by SKiL_Clash
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, SKiL_Clash said:

Go for a strength build. Being a Pyromancer isn’t as good As it’s been nerfed to the ground. I personally used the broad sword. You get it pretty early on and is quite decent.

You can also go for the twin swords as they scale well on strength and dexterity. Also a starting weapon for a class. But I forget.

Thanks i will give a try !!

58 minutes ago, bobby_94916 said:

I m currently playing it , but i am struggling a little bit with finding the best build if any of you that master the game can you give me a tip , advice it will realy help i look up some guides but but i feel here i understand better. I want to complete the game as fast as possible ....thanks in advance :) 

Strength was my first build and Its pretty good. basically just invest all your level up points into Vigor, Strength and Vitality. Although you also want to put some into endurance but I'm pretty sure that soft caps at around 40 ish? (I'm a souls noob). But with strength I think the main goal is to do as much damage with the swings as possible. I like to use the ultra greatsword but thats personal preference. Also look up where to get the grass crest shield it increases stamina recovery. As for getting a good build most builds are viable however strength is definitely the best at least in my opinion. I assume you want the trophies so prepare for a lot of New Games Plus's lol

Edited by Skullahh
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Skullahh said:

Strength was my first build and Its pretty good. basically just invest all your level up points into Vigor, Strength and Vitality. Although you also want to put some into endurance but I'm pretty sure that soft caps at around 40 ish? (I'm a souls noob). But with strength I think the main goal is to do as much damage with the swings as possible. I like to use the ultra greatsword but thats personal preference. Also look up where to get the grass crest shield it increases stamina recovery. As for getting a good build most builds are viable however strength is definitely the best at least in my opinion. I assume you want the trophies so prepare for a lot of New Games Plus's lol

Got it ... :D i know that the game has multiplie endings but i feel that new game plus will be a lot easier and faster because i will get familiar with the levels and the bosses :D 

• 4 months later...

7q5ZgA3.jpg

The build i used this time, is again uchigatana dex. First you want to level up to 8int and 8faith to be able to buy all sorceries/miracles. Your uchigatana you want to infuse to sharp for best dex scaling and i used Grass Crest Shield for the stamina regen. The armor set does not matter so you can equip what you like the most but for the rings i used ring of favor for more hp/stamina and equip load / ring of steel protection for more defense / Ring of estus flask to be able to heal more with flasks and pontif right eye ring for more damage when you keep on attacking enemies/bosses. First i went to 50 vigor and dex and after that i put 40 points in endurance to be able to roll/dodge more and attack. Got the platinum without any problems on any boss even nameless king on ng++. Good luck everyone that will try dark souls 3 and hope this helps!

Edited by Belmont85-
  • Like 4