A Simple Rant

(Zero Spoilers) I've officially beaten FNaF Security Breach...

So, there are good parts and they are absolutely amazing, but as much as I hate to say it, there is just so much terribleness to FNaF Security Breach.

Obviously the game just launched so bugs are expected but there are just so many horrendous issues. Getting stuck in objects or walls, falling through the map, enemies getting stuck, enemies falling through the map, dying during cutscenes, objectives not completing, enemies teleporting, enemies killing you unfairly, staff bots overpopulate the map making it near impossible to move around without alerting someone as well as lag spikes, game crashes, LITERALLY SHUTTING OFF MY ENTIRE CONSOLE and (what appears to be) FIVE GLITCHED TROPHIES on PS5!

Oh and eventually the game requires to play without being able to save your game. So if you die you could potentially lose hours worth of progress.

From what I understand currently, and I have not seen all secrets or done every ending (I've done 2/5) the storyline is so disappointing. It feels like it builds up and basically leads nowhere and then the game just ends. So much wasted potential. Literally the best characters you barely see. There were some good scary moments but then they are just abandoned for repetitive fetch quest gameplay. Or, my absolute favorite… "Fix this.... oh, now you need to fix this to fix that..... okay now you need to fix this to fix that to fix the first one....."

Again, there are definitely positives, and hopefully the game gets cleaned up and for all I know I'm missing something incredibly major but currently as it stands I feel pretty much empty and disappointed.

- A DIEHARD FNaF Fan

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Infaltrator said:

(Zero Spoilers) I've officially beaten FNaF Security Breach...

So, there are good parts and they are absolutely amazing, but as much as I hate to say it, there is just so much terribleness to FNaF Security Breach.

Obviously the game just launched so bugs are expected but there are just so many horrendous issues. Getting stuck in objects or walls, falling through the map, enemies getting stuck, enemies falling through the map, dying during cutscenes, objectives not completing, enemies teleporting, enemies killing you unfairly, staff bots overpopulate the map making it near impossible to move around without alerting someone as well as lag spikes, game crashes, LITERALLY SHUTTING OFF MY ENTIRE CONSOLE and (what appears to be) FIVE GLITCHED TROPHIES on PS5!

Oh and eventually the game requires to play without being able to save your game. So if you die you could potentially lose hours worth of progress.

From what I understand currently, and I have not seen all secrets or done every ending (I've done 2/5) the storyline is so disappointing. It feels like it builds up and basically leads nowhere and then the game just ends. So much wasted potential. Literally the best characters you barely see. There were some good scary moments but then they are just abandoned for repetitive fetch quest gameplay. Or, my absolute favorite… "Fix this.... oh, now you need to fix this to fix that..... okay now you need to fix this to fix that to fix the first one....."

Again, there are definitely positives, and hopefully the game gets cleaned up and for all I know I'm missing something incredibly major but currently as it stands I feel pretty much empty and disappointed.

- A DIEHARD FNaF Fan

I’m glad other diehard fans are being honest rather than acting like it’s perfect, this issues need to be addressed so the only real people that can do that are the fans

• Like 1