Very helpful platinum guide

rmsison1

I have been following this guide by 

Durchschitts Gamer. Very helpful guide. It's not in English but if you follow most of what he does then you'll get the platinum easy. You can skip scenes where he farms for stuff. I suggest playing the videos on 1.5 or even 2x speed since you cant understand what he's saying anyway. One thing to note is he plays a marksman with a sniper build. I've read some armor shrines may be placed differently depending on your class. So I suggest also playing as marksman. Snipers are OP in this game. You will get all armor shrines trophy on NG+ before the 2nd boss - whatever shrine you miss (in case it glitches out) can be gotten in NG+. Lets say youre missing ammo capacity V and you only have up to ammo capacity IV in NG. The next ammo capacity shrine that you get in NG+ will start at V thus popping the achievement.  

Be mindful of the 93 cenotaphs needed for the lore master trophy. Also be mindful of requiring 100 kills for each weapon except compact gun. 

He made me love this game. I could've had the platinum right now if I wasnt an idiot letting an npc die - Pilgrim's Questline. Basically I diverted from his gamepath and that cost me. Now I have to do NG+. 

Edit: it wasnt too bad. Took me like 3 hours to get to it and finish the Questline. Do not break any chains. You slaughter the first few areas on NG+. 

I just need this and Ashen and I pretty much have all 3D souls games and soulslikes and most of the 2D soulslikes.

Goodluck folks and let's enjoy gitin gud.

Edited by rmsison1
Added info
  • Like 2