Interesting Platinum Trophy Description

GothGirlMaxine

I quite like this description, it makes you feel like you achieved something and the game is recognising your achievement of earning the trophy. Superhero vibes FTW!

Zenithean Hero
You started as a humble Agent of Zenith, a new recruit. But your tenacity and drive took you from zero to hero. From the shining skyscrapers of Zenith City to the towering trees of the Amarite Forest, from the rustic Mountain Highlands to the sunny shores of the Radiant Coast, you made sure everyone was safe from The Corruption… and you did it with style. You have truly grown into a Zenithean Hero for the ages!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Dig the trophy description! Nice to see amongst the "Platinum Trophy" ones. Cannot find any information on when this comes out . . . I know there is a closed beta right now. Otherwise, mainly golds for completing the story! May have to check this one out more when it releases.

It does look great tbf, thankfully I have my PSVR set up still, since this requires VR (I didn't notice til now lol)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Anyone have an idea on how hard / long plat will be?

It seems to be all story-related trophies as you progress through the game. Max level is 40 and it's a MMO so there will be a certain level of grinding involved.

Edited by Ryengeku
  • Like 1