Sharing some info

Spontiark

how works the fruiterer and hacker trophy? trying to give one item to complete the SV on my tem (980/1000) but the trophy did'nt popped.

it is necessary to give only fruits for the SV without making a fight which boosts the SVs?

How to obtain the telomere hacks? and how to obtain the trophy hacker?

On 26/12/2021 at 10:44 PM, I_Kaoji_I said:

Which tem is unobainable?

Actually is the 165th wich is going to be the reward for the third raid, so is not needed.

On 27/12/2021 at 1:32 AM, Mezmerize16 said:

how works the fruiterer and hacker trophy? trying to give one item to complete the SV on my tem (980/1000) but the trophy did'nt popped.

it is necessary to give only fruits for the SV without making a fight which boosts the SVs?

How to obtain the telomere hacks? and how to obtain the trophy hacker?

You need to upgrade a single stat sv to 500 with a fruit.

Telomere hacks are rewards from raids, fishing weekly quest and delivery quest.

You need to improve a TV to 50 with one of those so try to get one with a stat at 49.

Did anyone manage to get the trophy of collecting all 164 temtems? My tempadia shows the TemCard icon on all temtems, but my kudos only registered 160 temtems. Not sure what are the 4 temtems missing! I hope this is not a bug. I can’t tell which ones haven’t got registered. 

7 hours ago, falsaai said:

Did anyone manage to get the trophy of collecting all 164 temtems? My tempadia shows the TemCard icon on all temtems, but my kudos only registered 160 temtems. Not sure what are the 4 temtems missing! I hope this is not a bug. I can’t tell which ones haven’t got registered. 

I have the plat and I came across the same problem, the kudos do not register the temtem you get by transfer, even from npc, so check wich ones you got this way and get them again.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...