My friend and I are currently boosting the online for this game and today our xp was going all over the place, randomly large gains but also we both lost about 600xp, as this is quite a significant chunk and we are having a serious net loss for no reason wasting several hours of our time, can anybody explain what's going on and how to avoid in the future?

Edit: We've both been saving frequently

Edited by distressedjazz

13 hours ago, distressedjazz said:

Edit: We've both been saving frequently

Good morning!

Dont trust the saving-icon. I always thought my progress gets saved as long as I trigger the save icon (i did it at the leaderboards - switch to friends and back to worldrank) - but it doesnt work like that.

Go into setting and put out the vibration-checkmark and leave the settings again. Progress is saved then.

Next time you wanna save, put in the vibration-checkmark and leave the settings again. Progress is saved again.

Do this everytime you wanna keep your progress. I did it every 400 points. Before, I lost more than 1600(!) points because I used the wrong save mechanic.

• Like 1

On 27/12/2021 at 10:53 PM, I-CatHasTrophy-I said:

Good morning!

Dont trust the saving-icon. I always thought my progress gets saved as long as I trigger the save icon (i did it at the leaderboards - switch to friends and back to worldrank) - but it doesnt work like that.

Go into setting and put out the vibration-checkmark and leave the settings again. Progress is saved then.

Next time you wanna save, put in the vibration-checkmark and leave the settings again. Progress is saved again.

Do this everytime you wanna keep your progress. I did it every 400 points. Before, I lost more than 1600(!) points because I used the wrong save mechanic.

Hey, so we were losing progress as we played do you know anything about that? Like our points were all over the place, instead of going up by 8 points we would go up by about 20 and then when we were non-host we would go down by well a lot..