Don't buy this game if you don't have 4 controllers, beating the game by yourself is nearly impossible since the ball goes faster and faster, I don't know why they thought it was a good idea to make a game 4 Player only, Its not the 0.99 cent worth imo but if you wanna buy it then be my guest just you know you need 4 controllers or you can do it via Share Play to invite your friends or you can use your Phone (for a second player)

• Like 1

On both NA and EU versions, I cant get more than 17.  Probably gotten to 17 ten times on each version but cant even get lucky for 18.  If there was a warning, it should've been for the Racing 4P by these dickheads, actually need 4 players unless you're just amazing with 2 controllers each ...

19 hours ago, Weapon_X said:

It’s doable solo, especially if you played the original. Having other people definitely makes it easier though

For you it is maybe but do you think about other people? I don't think so, not everyone is that skilled and since the game goes faster and faster its nearly impossible to catch them all in one go, and if you see someone that beat it in seconds then they used some glitch or idk, because that's impossible.

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2021 at 0:48 PM, II-BurnedSins-II said:

For you it is maybe but do you think about other people? I don't think so, not everyone is that skilled and since the game goes faster and faster its nearly impossible to catch them all in one go, and if you see someone that beat it in seconds then they used some glitch or idk, because that's impossible.

It's definitely doable for just about anyone, it just requires patience and luck, pretty much like the first single player version. I actually found the 3 player version harder than the 4 player version. Sometimes, you get lucky and the ball gets caught by 2 (or more) people at once which counts as multiple catches.