Perfectionist- 0%

Jamesy-2013

19 minutes ago, RawrItsAndrew said:

Well, that makes me want to die bc you can't uninstall pets and luxury there licenses not downloaded content so this game is now going into the "close to plat but I can't be bothered" backlog hahaha 

Fair enough lol. Are they that much of a chore? Looking at getting them soon

50 minutes ago, ZedsDeadStevo said:

Fair enough lol. Are they that much of a chore? Looking at getting them soon

The pet ones arent too bad. 

But the luxury ones just go on for faaaaar to long, too many tasks and fiddling around for them. 

If you get plat before them then its fine you only need to do them to 60% and you can get all the DLC trophies, but yeah if it is inface they're now tied to the Perfectionist trophy I would wait till you have that at least.

Oh! the DLC houses from pets and luxury need to be sold for the Game Over trophy also so get that before buying them :D

14 minutes ago, RawrItsAndrew said:

The pet ones arent too bad. 

But the luxury ones just go on for faaaaar to long, too many tasks and fiddling around for them. 

If you get plat before them then its fine you only need to do them to 60% and you can get all the DLC trophies, but yeah if it is inface they're now tied to the Perfectionist trophy I would wait till you have that at least.

Oh! the DLC houses from pets and luxury need to be sold for the Game Over trophy also so get that before buying them :D

Yeah, I got the plat without the DLC installed but they've gone back up to full price and I don't fancy paying that for all 3. I'll wait til they are on sale and pull the trigger I think.