Can’t Delete a 0% Trophy List - Please Help

WiiMan89

Hi all,

I was loading up some Vita games as I transferred them from my PS3. I loaded up - but didn’t play at all - Dragon Fin Soup and then deleted it from my Vita and moved onto the next game.

The problem is that in my local Vita trophy list and on the PS3, the trophy list for the game is showing with 0% progress but I am unable to delete it. Now I can’t recall if you could delete the list from the PS3 or if it was only possible on the PS4 but it’s annoying me. The game and trophy set are not showing on PSNP, my PS4 or PS5 - only the Vita and PS3.

Is there something I’m missing as to how I get rid of this trophy list?

Thank you. 

you can only delete 0% trophy lists from a PS4/PS5. 0% lists will only appear in PSNP if you win at least 1 trophy in another game and sync.

after deleting your 0% trophy list from a PS4, you must locally sync your PS3/Vita and the game in question will disappear.

Thanks for your reply. The list doesn’t show on either my PS4 or PS5, only the Vita and PS3. That’s why I thought it might be a bug or sync issue?

Could launching the game again on Vita, syncing my trophies on Vita, deleting the game off the Vita, and then deleting the list on the PS4 be a fix? Or should I delete the list on PS4 before deleting the game? Then delete the game and sync Vita trophies again?

14 minutes ago, WiiMan89 said:

Could launching the game again on Vita, syncing my trophies on Vita, deleting the game off the Vita, and then deleting the list on the PS4 be a fix? Or should I delete the list on PS4 before deleting the game? Then delete the game and sync Vita trophies again?

The only "fix" is to completely reformat your Vita (thus deleting all of your games and save files and other local trophy progress). Otherwise that 0% trophy list will always be present locally on your Vita.

It won't sync to Sony's servers, but if even the local copy is bugging you, there is no way to get rid of it without getting rid of everything else too.

29 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

The only "fix" is to completely reformat your Vita (thus deleting all of your games and save files and other local trophy progress). Otherwise that 0% trophy list will always be present locally on your Vita.

It won't sync to Sony's servers, but if even the local copy is bugging you, there is no way to get rid of it without getting rid of everything else too.

As long as my game saves and trophies are backed up to the cloud, resetting the Vita to factory settings won’t cause me any other issues, right? I’ll just need to retransfer my games and saves, and do all my settings again?

Also, in regular cases, does simply deleting a game off the Vita take the local 0% trophy list with it? Or do you have to reset the Vita every time to delete a 0% list?