PUSS! Corrupt Levels and METAPHYSICAL

young_hokage_

I have a misunderstanding with these trophies. As I understand it, you need to go through 20 broken levels in one run, or is it possible in several runs?

I found only one guide for these trophies, but it does not indicate the main essence.

I also realized that the trophy "METAPHYSICALLY" has not yet been repaired. Didn't the publisher even try to fix this trophy? And you still haven't been able to make contact with them?

49 minutes ago, young_hokage_ said:

I have a misunderstanding with these trophies. As I understand it, you need to go through 20 broken levels in one run, or is it possible in several runs?

I found only one guide for these trophies, but it does not indicate the main essence.

I also realized that the trophy "METAPHYSICALLY" has not yet been repaired. Didn't the publisher even try to fix this trophy? And you still haven't been able to make contact with them?

I know it is your first post, but it is always handy to go through other topics before posting:

21 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Я знаю, что это ваш первый пост, но всегда полезно просмотреть другие темы перед тем, как публиковать:

Apparently you did not study these posts, because the first thing I looked at was them. But I didn’t find the answer to my question. As for the trophy "METAPHYSICAL" there are comments that were written six months ago, that's why I'm asking about this question, because a lot could have changed during this time. But "Corrupt Levels" is a separate topic. I found one post, but it contains just the same guide in which there is no answer about the passage in one run or in several runs. I hope you have no more complaints against me. Good luck.