Camouflage Trophy

X-YoussefPro-X

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got the trophy.

So, answering my question...

There's some steps That you need to accomplish to get the flare gun because the camo suit doesn't appear at the loot boxes. So forget it. I tried for 6 days and nothing.

You need to play in Japan's fuse for 6pm until midnight.

Here in Brazil is -3GMT, so I played from 6 am to midday. You need to loot the areas that have golden writing. The soccer field, even that hasn't a golden writing, is a great spot to search too.

Try to search first inside the buildings, because the probability to find a flare gun there is bigger.

The flare gun doesn't appears physically. You need to look for a golden icon inside the rooms instead of the gun shape.

Once you have it, I recommend going on top of a building, because when you shoot it, everyone at the map will know your location and who shot. So you can guard the stairs from any human or bot. The flare gun is inside this box. But probably it's gonna take at least 5/6 boxes to finally get luck.

There's just one flare gun per match (I think).

I recommend playing with a friend or friends (the most, better) so everyone can go to different golden writing areas.

Here's my luck video getting the gun.

After 2 days playing at the right time. It took me 10 hours just to drop it. And it wasn't even me who got the gun, but a random player that didn't loot the box after shooting the gun xD

Edited by tranquilu
  • Like 1