Tips and Thoughts on the Platinum After Just Finishing

I majorly disagree on Blacksmithing and Sagecraft. You can make some extremely OP armor with them, e.g. having a full set of armor that gives extra elemental damage or health regeneration. You can also boost skills fairly easily by seeking out trainers (although you may need to respect if your skills are too high / low to train with them) who you can find a list of on the wiki.

• Like 2

I didn't attempt the OP route, so I'm sure you have a point. I never had much trouble with the game, so never did my research on creating an OP build. I went the OP route in Skyrim and it totally broke the game, but was still fun. Absolutely nothing wrong with going OP and if you're going the OP route, you have good advice.

Throughout my gameplay, I was using a combo of armor I regularly found in the game and accessories that boosted my health regen. Actually I was boosting my XP as well. When I said the Blacksmithing and Sagecraft were useful late game, I guess I was referring the fact that constantly leveling up throughout normal gameplay made any armor or weapons I made replaceable after a few levels. Using the rare salvage to make this armor seemed like something to save for late game when you could build ultimate weapons, which I did for my Charkrams and Bows with the Chaos element for the Fatesworn DLC. I found a legendary armor set that allowed me to summon an ice wolf that replenished my arrows when it attacked and I ended up using that for all the Fatesworn DLC. But I might research the OP route, as I'm having trouble beating the final boss without taking damage from his summon areas. 

Thanks for the reply!

• Like 1