So annoyed.

Me and a couple of the people i met on this website were trying to go for the Call Of The Dead Easter Egg. After hours, we got to the end. We inserted the golden rod into the pipe and the characters were talking, They went and right behind us were millions of zombies. We were outnumbered and unaware. The trophy had not popped up and already 3 of us were on the floor. One of us went outside and got killed. We never got the trophy.  :angry:

When it comes to turning a zombie into a human for the final step. Leave about 3 zombies, because if you only have one then turn it into a human for the step it will start a new round and you will die fast as you know. Also there is no need to have everyone up near the door only the person who has the golden rod, always have one person running around with the last few zombies at all times and you shouldn't run into a problem like that again. Hope this aided you in some way.

We did. It was right at the very end while the characters were talking. They finished and the trophy didn't pop up. I heard them go  away. We were standing there and BAM. They all come from behind. Everyone of us rage quit.

Thanks for the comment. Unfortunately everyone of us were trying to listen to the speech, We try again tomorrow. I will take your advice. As of now my heart feels heavy.

We did. It was right at the very end while the characters were talking. They finished and the trophy didn't pop up. I heard them go  away. We were standing there and BAM. They all come from behind. Everyone of us rage quit.

You just need to be more careful with it, I'm sure you all was up there expecting the trophy and not paying attention to the zombies. But you need to knife the fuse in order for Easter Egg to finish, also the power up drops and I'm not sure if you need to pick it up or not after they go memory is to fuzzy.

You had to knife it? I thought it comes up when the characters stop talking, We were standing there for about 10-20 seconds and the power up was not there. I had read that the power up comes up after 30 seconds. Just one thing i hate about PlayStation. The trophies not popping up instantly. We will make sure there is about one zombie left before we insert the golden rod. Thanks for the information

You had to knife it? I thought it comes up when the characters stop talking, We were standing there for about 10-20 seconds and the power up was not there. I had read that the power up comes up after 30 seconds. Just one thing i hate about PlayStation. The trophies not popping up instantly. We will make sure there is about one zombie left before we insert the golden rod. Thanks for the information

Not a problem, and yes when you put the golden rod in place and the characters start talking and will attempt to leave and they will say they the power is off again and go on about finding a new fuse I think? In any case you don't need to look for a new fuse, just knife the current one and they will talk some more and leave then you should get the trophy.

Edited by DracoLionheart