1. Unhide GTA V PS3 version.

2. Earn a trophy

3. Sync your console

4. Sync with PSNP

5. Re-hide GTA V PS3 version

6. Earn a trophy.

7. Sync your console.

8. Sync with PSNP.

You will know it worked if you seen "SOON" where your leaderboard positions are suppose to be.

Sorry for jumping in like this but may I ask what is the reason to do these steps?

1 minute ago, dr7sn1 said:

Sorry for jumping in like this but may I ask what is the reason to do these steps?

To reset certain flags for being on the leaderboard. There is a set of specific steps to return to the leaderboard and OPs issue usually occurs when those steps aren't followed. This resets those steps to fix the issue.

44 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

To reset certain flags for being on the leaderboard. There is a set of specific steps to return to the leaderboard and OPs issue usually occurs when those steps aren't followed. This resets those steps to fix the issue.

And what is going to happen if the OP un-hide the game after coming back to the leaderboard? 

2 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

He will be off the leaderboards.

And this is happen automatically or someone have to notice it? Sorry for all these questions I’m new to the site and I want to learn more about how the trophies system in the website works

2 minutes ago, dr7sn1 said:

And this is happen automatically or someone have to notice it? Sorry for all these questions I’m new to the site and I want to learn more about how the trophies system in the website works

There are a lot of pinned topics answering these questions here:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/forum/5239-flagged-game-disputes/

The person already has flags applied, they'll be removed from leaderboards automatically if they don't hide those games. Conversely they'll be re-added to the leaderboards if they hide up to two flagged games. They had hidden the games in-between someone reporting them to the Cheater Removers and the report being converted to a Flag by a Cheater Remover. Un-hiding the game allows the site to track the flagged games properly and allow them back on the leaderboards once they've hidden them again.