How soon into the game can I get Eagle of Suger

sa7355735502

Morning all,

Hope that you're trophy hunting goodness is going well.

I'm clearing up some low-hanging games and trophies and have finally returned to AC: Unity.  The pinned guide mentions that a player, where possible. should seek to get the Eagle of Suger sword as soon as possible.  I'm not clear how soon into a vanilla plus DLC installation it can be obtained.  Would anyone have any guidance they can offer me?  I've seen some mention of Chapter 4 but nothing conlusive.

Cheer
Steve

I don't remember if there are any locked parts of the map but the DLC itself shouldn't take too much time to complete, however ir can only be accessed after completing memory sequence 2 from the main game and it has to be completed to be able to return to the main game story.

• Like 1

On 7.1.2022 at 1:29 PM, sa7355735502 said:

Morning all,

Hope that you're trophy hunting goodness is going well.

I'm clearing up some low-hanging games and trophies and have finally returned to AC: Unity.  The pinned guide mentions that a player, where possible. should seek to get the Eagle of Suger sword as soon as possible.  I'm not clear how soon into a vanilla plus DLC installation it can be obtained.  Would anyone have any guidance they can offer me?  I've seen some mention of Chapter 4 but nothing conlusive.

Cheer
Steve

Hey man, I just finished AC Unity, and according to my trophy list I got the sword before obtaining the Chapter 5 trophy, so that would be in line with the chapter 4 thing you mentioned. I can't remember since that part of the game I did two years ago. I think as soon as you can travel to the DLC you should be able to get the sword (the fast travel is in front of your home base with an F icon.

Have fun with the game, to the end it gets really boring when you are just opening chests=(

• Like 1