Challenger Edition upgrade to Deluxe

godhand2k

Hi everyone,

In the latest offers I purchased the upgrade for Godfall that included the Fire and Darkness expansion.

I was playing the PS4 version and got the 100% but when I entered the PS5 version I didn’t have the expansion not the story available.

When I enter the store now, it shows the upgrade for the PS4/PS5 version available to buy but I’m pretty sure that was what I did last time as they didn’t offer them separately.

Has this happened to anyone or is it that they were not crossbuy in first place!? 

• Like 1

Bruh I am having the same fucking Problem. 

I played Godfall on PS5 when it became available for PS Plus and then I left it. Then about 1 week later I bought the deluxe Upgrade for 15€, and if I remember correctly, I bought in in the PS5 Store, because it would not let me buy it on the PS4 store or on the web store on PC. 

So now I downloaded the PS4 version on my ps4 and it says I need buy deluxe Upgrade again. And I within the account transactions I can see that I purchased the upgrade. 

I sent a support mail to sony but the first answer they gave me made me think. They did not read my problem, I even included pictures of proof of purchase. 

For context: the ps5 is at my Appartement and now I am at my parents house where j have the ps4. The way you described it, might be possible that I can play the deluxe Upgrade on the ps5, but I have not had a chance to test that yet. I will update as soon as I get an useful answer from Sony. I recommend that you write a support ticket as well. The deluxe Upgrade was definitely for both versions

• Like 1

On 2022-01-12 at 10:58 AM, CanadaSayajin said:

Bruh I am having the same fucking Problem. 

I played Godfall on PS5 when it became available for PS Plus and then I left it. Then about 1 week later I bought the deluxe Upgrade for 15€, and if I remember correctly, I bought in in the PS5 Store, because it would not let me buy it on the PS4 store or on the web store on PC. 

So now I downloaded the PS4 version on my ps4 and it says I need buy deluxe Upgrade again. And I within the account transactions I can see that I purchased the upgrade. 

I sent a support mail to sony but the first answer they gave me made me think. They did not read my problem, I even included pictures of proof of purchase. 

For context: the ps5 is at my Appartement and now I am at my parents house where j have the ps4. The way you described it, might be possible that I can play the deluxe Upgrade on the ps5, but I have not had a chance to test that yet. I will update as soon as I get an useful answer from Sony. I recommend that you write a support ticket as well. The deluxe Upgrade was definitely for both versions

Thank you! I will be waiting for your update! 

I also contacted Sony but after an hour or so they told me to contact Gearbox for support. I also created a ticket there but still no answer at all.

Hopefully this gets solved soon for both of us. 

Update: Just received an answer from Gearbox. I’ll check that once I get back home.

43-D35336-B217-480-B-A506-91159239-C836.

Update 2.0: Just received a code for the Challenger Edition Story Upgrade from Gearbox! They were very helpful with the issue and provided the right solution! 

Edited by godhand2k
Updated info

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE:

Hi so I got a fix from Sony that worked. 

They told me to delete godfall from every godfall version that you have installed on your system. Delete all save files. So that there are no traces of godfall. 

Then go into the settings to restore licences, I don't remember where the setting is. This takes a few minutes. 

After you finished restoring licenses, go ahead and download godfall again. 

Now it gets weird. In the store it still says I did not purchase deluxe upgrade and I do not own it (but I do), so I start the game, choose new character, and now it let's me choose story instead of endless mode. And since I wasn't sure if fire and darkness was included, I beat the story and was able to access the dlc. But still in the store it says I do not own. 

Weird