Multiplayer crashing

brupinha

On 14/01/2022 at 3:00 AM, F1rstinFlight said:

Yeah this game is a buggy nightmare. Be careful when starting it. 

i have done all trials from story, all grind… then i started multiplayers. made a couple trials then the game started to crash everytime i start a match/lobby… then i had to erase all data and start from 0… i will get all blueprints from story then head back for multiplayer 

49 minutes ago, brupinha said:

i have done all trials from story, all grind… then i started multiplayers. made a couple trials then the game started to crash everytime i start a match/lobby… then i had to erase all data and start from 0… i will get all blueprints from story then head back for multiplayer 

I’d make sure you keep multiple backup saves in case the stat tracking glitches on you. There are so many different bugs that can happen so you have to be prepared. 

On 16/01/2022 at 8:03 PM, F1rstinFlight said:

I’d make sure you keep multiple backup saves in case the stat tracking glitches on you. There are so many different bugs that can happen so you have to be prepared. 

i just make a cloud backup whenever i quit the game. the trials works just fine… i got all blueprints from story, now i’m at multiplayer grinding 1,000,000 PP. yeah i don’t know what can screw my game… idk what to look at lol

i will just pray, and if the mp crashes again i just load up my data before the crash

6 hours ago, brupinha said:

i just make a cloud backup whenever i quit the game. the trials works just fine… i got all blueprints from story, now i’m at multiplayer grinding 1,000,000 PP. yeah i don’t know what can screw my game… idk what to look at lol

i will just pray, and if the mp crashes again i just load up my data before the crash

Every time you pick up a collectible you should check your stats page to make sure it counted there. The game can bug out in weird ways and if you don’t notice and only have one backup then you could be screwed.