Question about True Devotee

Glorious Fury

I'm planning on starting Warriors All-Stars soon, and been looking into the True Devotee trophy and was a little unsure about a section.

When completing all the battles, does it have to be done on one save file to unlock the trophy? Looks like there are multiple areas in the paths which require different decisions to unlock different battles. Rather than having to keep doing New Game+ on one save file, is it possible to make multiple saves at a specific point which require specific decisions leading to different outcomes/endings. By playing the seperate battles across multiple save files, would this still count towards the trophy?

I'd usually do everything on one save to be sure, but figured I'd ask here first seeing if anybody else used multiple saves to unlock it as it looks like a big time saver. 

Looking into the platinum, this game looks like it needs a surprising amount of planning and keeping check of what you've done as looks like the game doesn't do it for you very well. The Hot Spring trophy also looks like it could be a bit annoying.

Thanks for reading!

Edited by Glorious Fury

• 7 months later...

Long story short, yes. As long as you keep track of your battles and mark them off as you go, the true devotee trophy should pop when you finish your last battle. I did most of them on a single save, because I wasnt positive you could either. The hot springs trophy has a spot in the game you can check, so that's a little easier to keep track of.