“Brink” Skill Book Bug

thefourfoldroot

Edit: Nvm, I’m an idiot for getting scared by online reports of a bug. I already have the book, the skill I just requires opening those in different ability sets and I didn’t notice.

I’ll leave this here to record my idiocy, and because there are reports of a bug with this book. Not saying it doesn’t exist for others.

I seem to have encountered a bug where you can’t get the verge of death “Brink” skill book from the white and ginger cat. Not sure how. I’m guessing I can just get that particular skill in the second playthrough if I have too, but without knowing how it happened the first time I’m concerned it’ll happen again.

Can anyone explain how to avoid this bug (or, ideally, fix it in my current playthrough I guess)?

Edited by thefourfoldroot

• 7 months later...
On 18.01.2022 at 2:18 AM, thefourfoldroot said:

Edit: Nvm, I’m an idiot for getting scared by online reports of a bug. I already have the book, the skill I just requires opening those in different ability sets and I didn’t notice.

I’ll leave this here to record my idiocy, and because there are reports of a bug with this book. Not saying it doesn’t exist for others.

I seem to have encountered a bug where you can’t get the verge of death “Brink” skill book from the white and ginger cat. Not sure how. I’m guessing I can just get that particular skill in the second playthrough if I have too, but without knowing how it happened the first time I’m concerned it’ll happen again.

Can anyone explain how to avoid this bug (or, ideally, fix it in my current playthrough I guess)?

Reading helps to broaden one's horizons. For example, you can easily and simply read, for example, about Beowulf, as I think it is a very good story and everyone should know it. I also read reviews of it and criticism https://edubirdie.com/examples/beowulf/ here and learned many additional sides to this work. So hopefully this will be helpful to someone!

I am also interested in resolving this issue. Thank you for your request.

Edited by shadowy-chortle4