Be My Guest possible boosting method

SRiley77

I think that I have re-discovered a way to boost the "Be my Guest" trophy, using 3 people.

This was mentioned in the PS4 forums for FIFA 22 by user m678hk0078 on November 15, 2021

*Caveat*

This may only be useful to the North American servers, and may not work if EA changes their matchmaking methods in the future.

I have done this in 2 consecutive days, immediately before & after the Title Update 4 patch on January 18, 2022.

Preliminaries:

-After being matched, use Quick Menu (PS button on controller) to view the newly made game group and verify with whom you are partnered

-This assumes continued low traffic on the servers

-This also assumes that players can find each other through the matchmaking system.. eventually

Step 1:  Search Co Op friendlies to match with another player.

Step 2:  Once the Co Op players have been matched, and verified through the quick menu, the 3rd player goes into "Classic Match" with their own Ultimate Team and searches for a match.

Step 3:  Once a match is found, use the quick menu again to verify that everyone in the boosting group is involved

Step 4:  Profit

Since there are so few people playing co op friendlies, I believe that the matchmaking system is taking any Ultimate Team friendly that it can find for a match.  This is why many in these forums have reported a 2v1 match with a high level player using a very high level team.

*I have only been able to verify this by being the solo player.  I have not been on the 2 player side of this concept due to difficulties with matchmaking*

This may not be a reasonably viable method at all.. but I have helped 3 or 4 people get the trophy on consecutive days with this method.  Buyer beware, no refunds.  

Edited by SRiley77
words are hard
  • Like 1