"Elementary, My Dear" bugged?

Alexgaara

So, after beating Juzo Amon and getting "A Man Among Amons", I never got "Elementary, My Dear" to pop afterward. Am I missing something or has it glitched on me?

I'm not finding anything online about it happening to someone else, both trophies on psnprofiles have the same number of achievers, so I'm guessing they pop back to back...

Is finishing the gauntlet required for the trophy? Otherwise I'm on 42/42 side cases and nothing here.

Thankfully I have a save just before the fight, so far I've tried those things :

• Beat him on patch 1.0
  • Reloading the game and beating him again on 1.0
  • Restarting the application and beating him again on 1.0
  • Updating the game on 1.004.000 and beating him this way
  • Restarting the PS5 and beating him on 1.004.000 once again
  • Beating him after finishing the main story on 1.0
  • Beat him again on 1.0 after doing pretty much everything else, to get the last Master System game I needed for "TownGo Tour Guide" & "TownGo Master"
  • Switching the game on easy, beating him yet another time and skipping the final cutscene, on 1.004.000
  • Gave it another shot after deleting my user profile, clearing the cache, rebuilding the database and re seting my user account, nothing, 1.004.000.

I'd understand if it gliched on me once, but 9 times so far I'm wondering if I'm not missing something...

Funnily enough, "TownGo Master" popped correctly, so the game does realise I've finished the 42 side cases (since it's required towards the 100%,), so it's not like one of the side cases had a glitched registering completion or anything, otherwise this one wouldn't have popped either. The TownGo app is stating 42/42 side cases completed, and the cases app as well.

EDIT: Well, managed to get it in the end. After finishing my Legendary playthrough I kept on going and redid every side cases, and this time after beating Juzo it popped correctly when the quest ended.
I was still playing on the same save file.
The only things I did differently was that I started the NG+ on patch 1.004.000 (but I don't see this being the issue, I'm not sure I'm not the only one who played the game on 1.0) and I did the side quests in a different order (ending with #41-40-42). Just bad luck in the end.
Edited by Alexgaara