[VIDEO] 100% Platinum Walkthrough

OverHypedG

Hello trophy hunters and welcome to jackn hat, a very easy platinum that will take you around 20 to 35 minutes to platinum it. The game has its positives and also negative sides.

First thing to know – game is not a crossbuy!

The game costs 8.99$ and it has 4 stacks in total 2 for ps4 and 2 for ps5. For now all i know is that ps4 version in europe is glitched and you cannot earn platinum. There are two trophies you cannot earn. For entering the worlds 4 times, vortexing, and for breaking 100 crates. I was able to get all the trophies and platinum on ps5 version of the game.

What we need to do in this game for platinum? First your basic controls are cross for jumping and square for throwing your hat. By pressing triangle you see your stats during the level, how many crates you smashed and gems collected.  Then the last thing is when you pick up health you can use it by pressing L1

Start the very first level as you see in the video and you will earn in that level almost 50 percent of all trophies. First what you need to have in mind is to get rid of trophies for collecting 100 diamonds and crashing 100 crates. Just crush every crate you see and collect every diamond you see. Next few trophies are miscellaneous and these are for jumping 25 times, throwing hat 40 times, killing 5 enemies by jumping on their head and kill 5 of them with a hat. The next one is for reaching first checkpoint and at your very first checkpoint at the top there is a health. Use it if you need it to get the trophy. There is also a trophy for dying 5 times, but this one should come naturally, especially the first time. In every level you will see a blue gem, really hard to miss. You need to collect one in every level and finish for another trophy. On level numer 2 in the game you will encounter a gunner, green enemy. Kill him for yet another trophy.

Last step in the roadmap is for reaching the final boss. To reach the final boss you need to play all 4 worlds, get all blue gems in all 4 worlds and then go to middle after a cutscene and select to go up. Immediately upon arrival and first cutscene you will get a final trophy without even defeating the boss

That is for jack'n hat. Thank you for watching. If the video was helpful please do leave a like and see you next time ?

00:00 – 06:03 World 1

06:04 – 11:13 World 2

11:14 – 15:40 World 3

15:41 – 20:04 World 4

20:05 – 20:34 Final boss

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I’m not complaining but just curious but I have played Jack N Hat the other day or whenever it was and on my psn trophy profile it say it’s the NA version even though I’m from Europe and used the Europe psn store to buy the game, does anyone know why?

Edited by BrettyBoy