bridge bounce NOT available?

Mr_Buzzinka

Not too sure what the issue is but I found this on gamefaqs. Hopefully it'll help:

Races are marked on the map by a checkered flag. In the game world, you'll see them as circles of light. There's a symbol at the top of the circle denoting what kind of vehicle or character to use in the race. For the most part, if there's a vehicle involved, there will typically be an example of that vehicle nearby for you to use. Friendly reminder across all of these hub distractions that not all of them will appear at once. If you see one in this section and can't find it on your map, then it means you have to complete more in that area before it will appear. 

9 hours ago, SP71Q said:

Not too sure what the issue is but I found this on gamefaqs. Hopefully it'll help:

Races are marked on the map by a checkered flag. In the game world, you'll see them as circles of light. There's a symbol at the top of the circle denoting what kind of vehicle or character to use in the race. For the most part, if there's a vehicle involved, there will typically be an example of that vehicle nearby for you to use. Friendly reminder across all of these hub distractions that not all of them will appear at once. If you see one in this section and can't find it on your map, then it means you have to complete more in that area before it will appear. 

oh. thanks, but i had it appear after completing a gold brick nearby. done with all the races :)

• Like 1