Are all trophies still obtainable?

steel6burgh

As the title sys.  I'm a bit concerned to start this because all the recent achievers it says it took them 2 plus year not seeing anyone that did it in just a few days or anything so i'm just curious if all the trophies are still obtainable or if you had to have gotten some them knocked out int the past that are no longer obtainable today???  Just got the EA play for $5 for 3 months so was thinking about knocking out a few madden games.

Hey ? so I was still able to obtain the the last of MUT trophies today and the legacy ones a few months ago. As long as you focus on those trophy’s first, The platinum trophy is still obtainable. Because EA can nuke online at anytime without warning. Recommend simulating as much as possible to obtain trophies quicker.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rawlo1991 said:

Hey 1f601.png so I was still able to obtain the the last of MUT trophies today and the legacy ones a few months ago. As long as you focus on those trophy’s first, The platinum trophy is still obtainable. Because EA can nuke online at anytime without warning. Recommend simulating as much as possible to obtain trophies quicker.

appreciate the reply but as it turns out the game isn't even on EA play.  It said before i purchased it that it was unavailable because I didn't own EA play and then when I paid the $5 for the 3 month trial it showed up as 39.99 instead of free.  so Ea are a bunch of phony bullshitters.  Anyway for $5 there isn't one thing on the EA play worth playing i haven't already played so it's already canceled after the three month trial.