Trophy Thoughts? Time to Travel in Time

MikeCheck--

What an amazing looking list. This game is by a small studio, but has so much passion for it. I wish other games would have a list like this. Basically just complete the game and have fun along the way while paying attention to a few trophy requirements. A couple playthroughs looks required for:

- Time jump only twenty times and beat the game

- Complete the game without dying.

Either way, love the artwork and the game itself looks great! 

Edited by MikeCheck--
  • Like 1

You can tell that the game has a lot of attention to detail and that not everything will come by just following the main objective by looking at the list. Lots of bronze trophies for doing what seem to be optional activities relating to the environment around you. 

Looks like a really promising as a game too. There have been some bad PS VR ports before though so I'm waiting on reviews before I buy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iriihutoR84 said:

Looks like a really promising as a game too. There have been some bad PS VR ports before though so I'm waiting on reviews before I buy.

I've been following their story on Discord and I have complete faith in them. They listened to community feedback and added smooth turning day one so that is good!

15 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Will content creation be made by you for this game? :) 

Trophy related content is a possibility, or content in general, but that's mostly based on whether people prefer VR trophy guides as videos with commentary (which sounds more convenient in my opinion) - Although text guides for VR games do exist too, but even that might not be a great option for some people.

I have a couple of games planned for the near future and this will definitely be considered, even if it does get released a couple of weeks after launch. I do try to schedule things for as close to launch as possible, but PSVR content, especially trophy guides with collectibles or anything like that aren't always easy to do. (Although the guide for You Are Being Followed was well received, but that was a team effort, so it might have sped things up)

In short, content is entirely possible but I don't want to guarantee anything, and then let people down for one reason or another, but the first half of Feb isn't too hectic afaik, so I might focus on Wanderer and see what I can do :) 

• Like 2