I can not enter in my PS3 account

Pottercito_

if you enabled 2-step verification, you get a unique password for the PS3/Vita, so actually you don't need a new password every time you log in. once you log in, leave the "save password" box checked.

23 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

if you enabled 2-step verification, you get a unique password for the PS3/Vita, so actually you don't need a new password every time you log in. once you log in, leave the "save password" box checked.

Ohhhhh man I got it haha thanks, however I prefer no to have it that way because my cousin can enter my profile and start playing games or doing other stuff. I would rather prefer to generate passwords each time then lol, what a mess

5 minutes ago, Pottercito_ said:

Ohhhhh man I got it haha thanks, however I prefer no to have it that way because my cousin can enter my profile and start playing games or doing other stuff. I would rather prefer to generate passwords each time then lol, what a mess

you can then leave the box unchecked but use the same password every time you log in:)

4 hours ago, Pottercito_ said:

Each time I try to enter it says it is incorrect, then I need to go to PSN on a PC and generate a password every time I do not why. Is there any solution? Because generating passwords each time I want to login to my PS3 is just stupid :(((

3 hours ago, Pottercito_ said:

3 hours ago, Pottercito_ said:

And memorize that rare password? Jajajjaja xDDD

Make up your mind. You don't want to keep generating passwords, but you also don't want your cousin using your account and also you don't want to remember passwords...so what do you want? You have to pick one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

Make up your mind. You don't want to keep generating passwords, but you also don't want your cousin using your account and also you don't want to remember passwords...so what do you want? You have to pick one.

I thought there was a solution man, since there is not one then I would have to pick one: generate passwords each time I want to sync the trophies even if it sucks, but there is no other option.