Reasons for getting flagged

Hello community!

I recently noticed that I'm not included in first / latest platinum achievers lists (for example I was about the ~14th person who got the plat in Carnival Island but I'm no longer listed). So I decided to sign up here and ask for the reason. But just as I wanted to create the topic I saw the obvious reason - on my PSN profile there's the message:

You have been flagged

You have been flagged in these 1 games. (...)

Lost Planet 2

I'm not completely sure what's that supposed to mean, but since it's about Lost Planet 2 I assume you accuse me for cheating in that game?!

I'm actually one of the few people who earned that platinum the legal way. I got my world record on 8th January 2012 (level Basic 4-2) and everything else was done without cheating / using savegames / whatever too. I can honestly say I hate cheaters in general and even more all that leechers out there using savegames for the platinum because they're simply unable to beat a world record, making it all even worse for me...

Hence it would be nice if you could fix that error (and the thing with the first achievers lists as well).

I also have no clue how you even got to the conclusion I cheated in that game. Just in case you didn't know:

From trophy earned data you can only identify a cheater in Lost Planet 2 for sure if that person didn't get the platinum together with the 'Committed 'til the end' trophy, since that's always the last trophy you get in the game. By the way this means that the percentages of owners of both trophies have to be identical, which isn't the case right now. All gamers who got 'Commted 'til the end' and have no platinum yet are definitely cheaters.

So how do you decide in general which people are cheaters and which are not? I can imagine it's not always that easy and several factors play a role in several cases, but it seems you're doing something wrong... Well as in my case It may have been just a random mistake of course.

Actually I've even never noticed that the factions trophy popped after Commited 'til end.  ^_^  As I got my platinum I got 4 trophies in a row (5 with platinum), I didn't really watch for the order.

Seems that Quintuple Factionalism comes after Committed 'til end in priority queue when both tropies are unlocked at the same time.

Of course that means my statement above isn't really true - Committed 'til the end isn't necessarily the last trophy you get right before the platinum, BUT it's the only trophy of the game guaranted for sure to pop together with the platinum (if that's not the case --> cheater). There's always at least 1 other trophy coming together with Commited 'til end and platinum as well (in my case even 3 other trophies), but all of them can also be achieved earlier in the game.

So if you didn't play the game yourself and only got the information that Committed 'til end has to be the last trophy popped, then yeah, you might think it was cheated... :rolleyes:

I'll try explain that to admin, thx people!

Edited by BayernFreak86