Profile update/scan log

kmg90

Although I'm fairly new to the site I'm amazed at how many trophies/gamers are being tracked and at the rate it's going up.

I understand it's usefulness would be kind of limited (it could be used to spot cheaters) but having a updater/scanner log that shows all the latest profile updates (how many new trophies were earned since last update, is it the first time scanning, how long did the scan take etc)...

Something similar to a page on TrueAchievements

Edited by kmg90

Although I'm fairly new to the site I'm amazed at how many trophies/gamers are being tracked and at the rate it's going up.

I understand it's usefulness would be kind of limited (it could be used to spot cheaters) but having a updater/scanner log that shows all the latest profile updates (how many new trophies were earned since last update, is it the first time scanning, how long did the scan take etc)...

Something similar to a page on TrueAchievements

I was thinking to myself a few days ago if a tiny, nice-looking ticker at the top of the homepage would be cool for the site but I never brought it up, but hey, why not bring it up here.

I think a ticker (or more specifically, a small black strip under the top navigation bar that would have scrolling white text  showing recent platinums (of people who are signed up to the site to avoid a ton of people that won't see their own platinums). I say platinums because I don't know is people really care about people earning bronze trophies, haha. Andy maybe if you click on a person's name on the ticker it will send you to their profile, and maybe there could be an "arrow button" or something like that on the right side of the ticker that could forward you to a page like you linked to. Just a wild idea of mine, not sure if people would care for it or not =P