Poker Joker trophy bugged

TheGrindMaster

I got the platinum on the PS5 version. When I started the ps4 version, lot of progress based trophies auto popped (leveling related and completing all tournaments). I had to do misc trophies again but one and only trophy that did not pop was "Poker Joker" for winning any one tournament.

I did try and win 4-5 more tournaments on ps4 but it didn't work. Reached out to devs on Discord and they are aware of this issue, but not sure if and when they will fix it.

Hope this information helps other people. Cheers!

• 6 months later...
On 1/31/2022 at 10:51 PM, TheGrindMaster said:

I got the platinum on the PS5 version. When I started the ps4 version, lot of progress based trophies auto popped (leveling related and completing all tournaments). I had to do misc trophies again but one and only trophy that did not pop was "Poker Joker" for winning any one tournament.

I did try and win 4-5 more tournaments on ps4 but it didn't work. Reached out to devs on Discord and they are aware of this issue, but not sure if and when they will fix it.

Hope this information helps other people. Cheers!

Yeah you don't need to win a tourney, just complete all objectives for any single tourney or cash game in the PCC tour. I just found this out today and im flaming mad that I can't get the plat for the ps4 version.

• 4 months later...