Achieving Trophies offline

JakBrod

8 minutes ago, JakBrod said:

Last couple of days my internet has been bad, constantly turning on and off.

I have achieved some trophies but they haven't seemed to pop up on my profile on this website.

Do i have to do the trophies again or am i ok?

You just need to make sure your console syncs with PSN. Any trophies your console syncs with PSN will be displayed here after the site updates.

22 hours ago, DaivRules said:

You just need to make sure your console syncs with PSN. Any trophies your console syncs with PSN will be displayed here after the site updates.

I have updated my profile numerous times over the last 2 days and the trophies i should have are not there.

How exactly do i sync my console with PSN?

24 minutes ago, JakBrod said:

I have updated my profile numerous times over the last 2 days and the trophies i should have are not there.

How exactly do i sync my console with PSN?

Generally you need to be online and then view your trophies on your console, they should sync.

Which game(s) are not syncing for you? Are they both PS4 and PS5 games? Any chance you loaded up Train Sim World 2 for PS5?

41 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Generally you need to be online and then view your trophies on your console, they should sync.

Which game(s) are not syncing for you? Are they both PS4 and PS5 games? Any chance you loaded up Train Sim World 2 for PS5?

Ok so the only game i've played since my internet went was Red Dead 2, and the trophies I achieved aren't even showing up on my PS5.

And i can't really re-do one of them because its story related and i would have to play half of the game again.

I'm not really even going for the plat, but if i ever decide to it might be a problem. 

3 minutes ago, JakBrod said:

Ok so the only game i've played since my internet went was Red Dead 2, and the trophies I achieved aren't even showing up on my PS5.

And i can't really re-do one of them because its story related and i would have to play half of the game again.

I'm not really even going for the plat, but if i ever decide to it might be a problem. 

If you earned trophies and they're not showing on your trophy list on your PS5, they haven't synced yet and you're viewing your already synced trophies. You can take your console offline and you'll see your trophies that you earned.

To sync your PS5, follow the steps for syncing your console here:
https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/games/how-to-earn-trophies-on-playstation--consoles/

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

If you earned trophies and they're not showing on your trophy list on your PS5, they haven't synced yet and you're viewing your already synced trophies. You can take your console offline and you'll see your trophies that you earned.

To sync your PS5, follow the steps for syncing your console here:
https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/games/how-to-earn-trophies-on-playstation--consoles/

omg thank u so much!