Darker Skies PS4 NA version trophies not syncing

tinman_1954

I recently purchased and downloaded Darker Skies (PS4 version) from the PS Store here in the US. Played the game and earned all the trophies. When I try to sync the trophies with PlayStation it wont sync. Keeps giving me a WS-37073-0 error code. The PSNProfiles game menu doesn't show a NA PS4 version. (?) I have to assume there is if the PS store is selling it here. I called Sony customer service and told them about the problem and asked if there was a problem with the trophy listing not being loaded into their system yet. The people there couldn't even tell me if the game actually has a trophy listing. (?!) Has anyone else encountered this problem?

1 minute ago, tinman_1954 said:

I recently purchased and downloaded Darker Skies (PS4 version) from the PS Store here in the US. Played the game and earned all the trophies. When I try to sync the trophies with PlayStation it wont sync. Keeps giving me a WS-37073-0 error code. The PSNProfiles game menu doesn't show a NA PS4 version. (?) I have to assume there is if the PS store is selling it here. I called Sony customer service and told them about the problem and asked if there was a problem with the trophy listing not being loaded into their system yet. The people there couldn't even tell me if the game actually has a trophy listing. (?!) Has anyone else encountered this problem?

The developer did not send their NA trophy list to Sony before they started selling their game in the store. They're two separate processes for developers. You'll want to let the developers know they need to send the trophy list to Sony.

Post on this thread that's already been started about the problem: