Massive Bugs/Infinite Loading/Freezes on Carnage Level

Does somebody of you also have massively problems with the carnage level? I just need the level on hard and it is absolutely not possible to finish it. It freezes aaalways at the scene where the helicopter is crashing in a blackscreen or infinite loading screen. Also on every checkpoint reload.

Then I have to restart the whole level. On the next run he engineer I have to save isn't showing up, again restart from new.

Then complete freeze at one hangar, also restart again.

Then again infinite loading screen at the helicopter crashing scene.

Then again, now at the helicopter level the heli itself isn't appearing, by entering the new level: blackscreen.

Damn guys, I've already started this level 10x times and it isnt possible to finsih it. Am I the only one? I'm so freakin frustrated about this game, I will throw it straight to the junk when platinumed it somehow..

Edited by I3arbiQ
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

You're right, this is an aggravating mess. The mini-boss of the Deadpool level didn't load in, then it crashed my PS3 on another load in. The Juggernaut level just threw me out of bounds, then hard crashed my PS3 again. I assumed the game would be mediocre and I was ready for that, but not this bad. 

If anyone is reading this in 2023, do not play this game. No wonder it was delisted. 

• 1 month later...
On 10/31/2023 at 6:23 PM, Kamurotetsu said:

You're right, this is an aggravating mess. The mini-boss of the Deadpool level didn't load in, then it crashed my PS3 on another load in. The Juggernaut level just threw me out of bounds, then hard crashed my PS3 again. I assumed the game would be mediocre and I was ready for that, but not this bad. 

If anyone is reading this in 2023, do not play this game. No wonder it was delisted. 

is with loading meant like you are in the level and just the next thing doesnt happen?,

for example i started the game and i am in the Tutorial still......
Noir section to be precise, Madame Webs talks about how to do the stealth, i do it, nothing after that happens like no new text or so, but i can still look around and use my spider senses, and even open menu and so on no problem restarting the section of the level also works, but if i restart the game i need to start with..... Amazing spider man if im right...., is there a solution for my console or is the game not good programmed

• 1 month later...
On 12/23/2023 at 12:38 AM, Masterjoful said:

is with loading meant like you are in the level and just the next thing doesnt happen?,

for example i started the game and i am in the Tutorial still......
Noir section to be precise, Madame Webs talks about how to do the stealth, i do it, nothing after that happens like no new text or so, but i can still look around and use my spider senses, and even open menu and so on no problem restarting the section of the level also works, but if i restart the game i need to start with..... Amazing spider man if im right...., is there a solution for my console or is the game not good programmed

Yes, in the level while playing, the next thing just didn't happen, a mini boss wouldn't spawn or it would crash. I had to buy another copy in the end from Ebay and I was able to plat this. The first disc looks completely fine, I don't know why it wouldn't work properly. It's likely the game being a mess and not your console. I still have discs over 10 years old that work fine.