Afterlife and Kill All Heroic Bosses

Zatherus

Does anyone know the requirements for this now with the new bosses? Is this even doable since you cannot actually kill all bosses in a single playthrough with the Ending A/B choice. I know the Book collector trophy forces a NG+ playthrough now (Once for Ending A, once for B since there are books looked to specific endings. However, books carry over in NG+, credit for heroic kills does not. So Im just curious if this is still obtainable or what the actual requirement is for all heroic bosses.

Any info and help would be super appreciated.

Hey there, 

It seems like the trophy now pops for defeating any 12 bosses on heroic. This info has been shared in the trophy guide comments by @coldhardcrash_ (btw man, I really appreciate the comment! The update introduced waaaay too many changes to be able to add them to the guide without having to play for the plat again and experiment as much as we did pre-update :( So your comment definitely is very valuable for anyone interested!) 

• Like 2

On 2/4/2022 at 7:11 PM, Arcesius said:

Hey there, 

It seems like the trophy now pops for defeating any 12 bosses on heroic. This info has been shared in the trophy guide comments by @coldhardcrash_ (btw man, I really appreciate the comment! The update introduced waaaay too many changes to be able to add them to the guide without having to play for the plat again and experiment as much as we did pre-update :( So your comment definitely is very valuable for anyone interested!) 

No problem man, the ones I listed in the guide seemed to be the only major differences I noticed during my playthrough. There's an excellent walkthrough for the Afterlife update on Neoseeker that I was loosely following that might also be worth checking out if you're looking to update your guide. 

Thanks for all the info. I had not seen that comment originally. Great guide and great update. For those stressing about Ending C vs A and B, I did some checking and you can beat Endless first and then go kill your 5 heroic fights, then go back and touch the stone afterwards to initiate ending A or B. Everything says you have to do 5 heroic fights BEFORE you kill Endless which is not entirely accurate. Super situational information but figured I would add it incase someone else got into panic mode like I did.