Sheriff's badge trophy 90 badges won't unlock.

Gnelp

Anybody experience this? Saw somebody unlocked at 98 or something but I've got 101 badges now with no sign of the trophy unlocking.

I played on hard for 70 badges or so then normal then some on beginner difficulty.

I'm not sure what happen, would love to get the plat for this great game. Sigh..

49 minutes ago, Gnelp said:

Anybody experience this? Saw somebody unlocked at 98 or something but I've got 101 badges now with no sign of the trophy unlocking.

I played on hard for 70 badges or so then normal then some on beginner difficulty.

I'm not sure what happen, would love to get the plat for this great game. Sigh..

All i know is that the badges from the DLC do not count. Did you only do badges from main game?

Ok I deleted all saves and restarted and got the trophy at exactly 90 badges now. I knew my game was glitch when I try to do hide all the bodies in the swamp ghostship mission but couldn’t do it no matter what. I also didnt kill anyone by accident in the mission. On my new save I could get hide bodies badge just fine and got the plat now. What a great game despite my bad luck.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

For anyone coming here in future:

Like the player above - 

December 3rd, 2023 - Popped right at 90.

Skipped all Time Badges & only needed 5 on the final level so I just played it on Beginner.

Mixed bag of Badges on Beginner & Hard.

Everything worked as it should including the Developer Kills.

• 4 months later...

Ive read a post on other site for the xbox version stating a developer menu for cheats that dont disable achievements. This works for playstation too? anyone knows? this is the post.

"This method utilises the ingame developer cheat mode and allows you to complete everything in about 6-8 hours by using cheats that don't disable achievements.

To activate developer mode, just plug a usb keyboard into your xbox and type thisisnotsupported on the options screen. A popup will show you that dev mode is enabled and a new menu item called DEV will appear.

In that menu, you can click on the options to unlock all levels and challenges which will allow you to see all badge requirements from the start.

During a level, just press the following buttons to use these cheats:

Enable Immortality: cn_RB + cn_left

Disable Immortality: cn_RB + cn_right

Enable Invisibility: cn_RB + cn_down

Disable Invisibility: cn_RB + cn_up

Teleport to cursor: cn_left + cn_RB

Kill the target under the cursor: cn_left + cn_LT

Credit to RAILBAIT for posting the method for the Windows 10 version. I just discovered it also works on the xbox version."

EDIT: found a video of it.

Edited by ShockinGUS