High Voltage trophy

I might have just found a faster and more fun way to unlock the high voltage trophy. I used the tracking I had 25% to 80% progress. I played Tech using a electric coil build I used almost all the radius,Duration And Quick charge perks you can also use the perk Disruptive Technology, Next start a Horde mode match friends or bots, Then have your friends or bots die, Then Get near corner and throw as many Electric coils on the ground. Then try making the aliens walk into your coils, While the Runner aliens are slowed down kill any Elites coming to you. Also you must do Casual difficulty it is too difficult doing a higher difficult. 

Spoiler

This is a Tip to get the trophy faster their is another way if you don't like this method.

Edited by gamercris066
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Helyx said:

The newest patch was supposed to count kills made with electric turrets, electric ammo & the Phalanx ability. 

Okay, But a YouTuber said it isn't really effective Since its rare to get kills with those items.

On 2/4/2022 at 3:55 PM, gamercris066 said:

I might have just found a faster and more fun way to unlock the high voltage trophy. I used the tracking I had 25% to 80% progress. I played Tech using a electric coil build I used almost all the radius,Duration And Quick charge perks you can also use the perk Disruptive Technology, Next start a Horde mode match friends or bots, Then have your friends or bots die, Then Get near corner and throw as many Electric coils on the ground. Then try making the aliens walk into your coils, While the Runner aliens are slowed down kill any Elites coming to you. Also you must do Casual difficulty it is too difficult doing a higher difficult. 

Reveal hidden contents

This is a Tip to get the trophy faster their is another way if you don't like this method.

Cool!