messy sessions feature

It's extremely difficult to create a session, I'm trying to create a session for Hyper Scape but I can't. what is the exact way to create a session? why isn't there an option to create when i'm on the game page? there is only one option to join created sessions, not to create my own. and if I go to "sessions" on the main page of the site, it's a huge mess to find a specific game, it's simply unnecessarily confusing mechanics. I've created many sessions, and I remember that in all of them it was difficult, and this time I'm not succeeding.

Make sure the game is synced to your profile and you are signed into the main site, then press the "Create Session" button on the trophy list page for the game in question.

I've created 2 sessions so far and not had any issues making either of them.

EDIT: Here are the 2 currently available sessions for Hyper Scape: https://psnprofiles.com/sessions/11203-hyper-scape

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Make sure the game is synced to your profile and you are signed into the main site, then press the "Create Session" button on the trophy list page for the game in question.

I've created 2 sessions so far and not had any issues making either of them.

This button just doesn't exist for me, I'm logged into both the forum and the main page.

Just now, HuntingFever said:

Have you made sure the game is synced and present on your profile?

yes the trophies are synced, the game appears in my account you can see.